Reserve a space at Good Shepherd Food Bank for your next meeting or event.
Thank you for your interest in reserving space at Good Shepherd Food Bank’s Hannaford Center. The facility is located at 11 Penobscot Meadow Drive, Hampden, ME.
Please use this form to make a reservation request and a member of our team will contact you to determine if we can host your group.
- Onion Community Room – Capacity: 32 with boardroom seating style
- The Freeman Ellis Family Conference Room – Capacity: 14 with boardroom seating style
- Tradewinds Markets Conference Room – Capacity: 10 people with boardroom seating style
Our rooms are generally available for use:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., or
- Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Limited exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Staff may be available to provide a tour and/or speaker for your meeting, if scheduled/agreed upon in advance.
- Wi-Fi is available to guests.
- On-site parking is available.
- A refrigerator, water cooler, sink, and counter is available for use in the Onion Community Room.
- Polycom and display screens are available in all rooms.
- Room use is confined to the reserved meeting room and restrooms.
- The facility set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the entity requesting use of the room.
- GSFB meeting rooms are located among staff offices and other meeting rooms; we ask for courtesy to everyone else while using our space.
- No tacks or tape on the walls, and please do not move furniture without prior consent.
- GSFB reserves the right to alter or change reservations for any reason, including inclement weather; inclement weather closures will be communicated to the major news outlets and posted under closures.
- There is no cost associated with the use of a room at our facility, though donations to support Good Shepherd Food Bank are always welcome.